Friday, November 21, 2014

Cosmos Proposed Stadium




New York Cosmos Proposed Stadium  


As I was doing some research on the New York Cosmos late last night I came across their stadium ideas that were proposed January 11, of 2013. The stadium will be constructed  and completed by and ready for action in the autumn of 2015, but wont be seeing action until the spring of 2016. 

As a result of seeing this fascinating animation video of the stadium plans, I felt the urge to complete a list of the top ten soccer stadiums in America. stay posted to see my thought on the best soccer stadiums within the States!

Until then take a look at this video straight off of the New York Cosmos stadium animation!  



If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the New York Cosmos and or their stadium leave me a comment or email me directly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment